Well....it's that day of the week again. Is it me, or is this summer just flying by?? It feels like only yesterday that I was posting LAST week's Sunday Salon!!
For this week, I thought I would do a July Wrap-up. I never do this. Usually, I'm rather disappointed in the amount of time I've spent reading. Compared to a lot of other bloggers, I feel so lax. Then again, I work two jobs and have 3 kids. Sometimes I think I'm lucky to read at all!! But my 3rd shift job has lots of down-time. And since I'm the only one on the shift right now, it gives me a lot of time to read. Besides, I get antzy if I go for too long without a book in my hand!!
So here are the stats for my July:
Books Read: 7
- Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Crow Lake by Mary Lawson
- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
- This Charming Man by Marian Keyes
- Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier
- The Safety of Secrets by Delaune Michel
Pages Read: 2550
ARC's Read: 1
- The Safety of Secrets
Books for Challenges Read: 6
- Life as We Knew It - End of the World as We Knew It Challenge
- Crow Lake - 2nd Canadian Reading Challenge
- Garden Spells - Southern Reading Challenge
- This Charming Man - Chick Lit Challenge and The Pub '08 Challenge
- Good Omens - What's in a Name Challenge and TBR Challenge
- Jamaica Inn - What's in a Name Challenge
Favorite Book (s) - All were good, and highly rated, but I think my favorites were Good Omens and Crow Lake.
That's it for my little wrap-up. Right now, I'm STILL reading Bill Bryson's A Walk in the Woods. Taking my own sweet time with that one. I'm also reading Gone by Michael Grant. It's a book I got from the Amazon Vine Program and so far it's really good. Later on this week, I'll probably start something else. I just don't know where I'm going to go next.
Till next week....Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!!