Nymeth gave me a letter WEEKS ago....and I've put it off until now. Mostly because I was having trouble with "G". I mean, really. G. Let's just say, this is a whole lot harder than I thought it would be!! Here are the 10 Things I Love that Begin with G:
- Gaimen. Neil, that is. Ever since that fateful day when I picked up American Gods, Neil Gaiman is on the very short list of favorite writers.
- Going Green. What can I say? I'm a tree-hugger at heart. We all need to do our part and try to save this planet, even if it's just changing the light bulbs we use in our house. Come on people....let's get environmentally conscious!!
- Gold Coast....as in downtown Chicago's most beautiful neighborhood!! It's affluent, upscale and contains the "Magnificent Mile" otherwise known as Michigan Ave!! Watertower Place, the John Hancock Building and Navy Pier are just a few stops you can make in the Gold Coast!
- Grandparents. There is nothing better than Grandparents!!
- Grosse Point Blank - I think I might have mentioned once or twice (or 50 times) that John Cusak was my favorite actor. Well...this is one of my favorite Cusak Movies. So Smart....and SO funny!! And it begins with a G!
- Gone With the Wind - The book is in my top 5 of favorite books, and the movie ranks pretty high itself.
- Goodfellows or the Godfather - Or can you say, Mafia Movies for $1000?? A precursor to The Soprano's (which is one of my all-time favorite TV shows), these movies really showed us a whole different way of doing business!
- Grey Goose Vodka Dirty Martini - Doesn't it just sound like a wonderful way to relax after a LONG day??
- Green Day - Just one of the greatest bands ever.....enough said!
- Gorrilaz - Figured I might as well end with a couple of bands since you all know how important music is in my life!!
There.....it's done! Damn. That was really hard!! If anyone else plays along and wants a letter just let me know. I like seeing everyone's answers!!