Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Days!!

Well it looks like another Snow Day!! The kids are out of school....for the second day straight. We were hit with a "Blizzard" starting Monday night. 10 1/2 inches of snow and 40 mph winds made it impossible to do anything. Pretty much shut us down. Today it's only about 5 F, with wind chills that are going to hit -17 by nightfall. So....I called in today. (Yesterday, it wasn't even possible to get out. The highways were closed) I may try to do some of my coding work from home. Otherwise, we are going to make chocolate chip cookies, start a fire, and I'm going to sit by it and read!!

And look at my snow dogs!! Big wimps! They are sitting there WAITING for me to let them back in the house!! Rocco is the St. Bernard, and Ninja is a Chow/lab mix. My Big Babies!!!

Later!



3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow. It's so sunny here today- wish I could send you some.

Bonnie Jacobs said...

We had flurries, Stephanie. Does that count for anything? LOL. It was above freezing here in the afternoon. You need to move in our direction!

moonbeam said...

Your dogs are too cute--although at first glance I thought Ninja was a cat! LOL! We are in frigid temps too, but they almost promise that next week we'll get in the 40's. That thought is keeping me sane.