Monday, February 5, 2007

What Jane Austen Character am I???

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


Well....I've only read 1 Jane Austen novel and Sense and Sensibility wasn't it!! So I guess I'm not really sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing!! But this is what it says about it:

:: M A R I A N N E ::
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

Now, I don't know how true this is.....some, maybe. But as my daddy would say, I can't carry a tune in a bucket!!

I "borrowed" this quiz from Christina at Book-a-Rama . Thanks!!

Later!

No comments: