Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Under the Weather.....


In case you were wondering if I dropped off the face of the Earth. Nope. But I've been sick. Yuk. That's how I feel. But after the last few days, it's definitely a step up. Since the weekend, I have been sick. Mike went to a racquetball tourney in Lombard this weekend. I sent the kids to the grandparents, and as soon as I got home from work...I went to bed. Sunday night Mike came home, took one look at me, and called in to work for me. Apparently, I had a 102 degree fever. I haven't left my bed...till today. I can't remember the last time I felt this bad. Fever, coughing, sore throat and headache. I'm finally starting to feel better. Let's hope I can make it through the holiday.....alive!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Yikes, chica! I hope you feel better soon! Try to enjoy your holiday!

Kathleen said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick...hope you are better soon! Get plenty of rest and read as much as you feel like!

Melody said...

Hope you get better soon, Stephanie!

chrisa511 said...

Dammit Steph :( I'm sorry to hear you've been sick! I've been sick too...with pretty much the same thing you have but without the super high fever. And my freaking boss has MADE me come into work every day since Friday :( Luckily I'm off for the next two days. I do hope that you feel better soon Stephanie. Though you definitely deserve the time off of work!!! I just wish you didn't have to spend the time off sick :(

Meghan said...

I hope you feel better soon! And somehow manage to enjoy Thanksgiving in the process ... I hate being sick on a holiday. =(

Care said...

Happy Thanksgiving - I hope you feel better soon. :)

Carl V. Anderson said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and to your family! I am hoping you are feeling much better today and that you mend, and mend quickly!!!

Carrie K. said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick! I hope you feel better soon.

David James said...

APNA SHOWROOM Baby Boy's & Baby Girl's Cotton Graphic Print Night Suit Set Pack of 2 (apsw_Baby_products_355_White_12-18 Months)
we 2 are now 1 .. awesome