Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some Promotion for a Friend

Do you remember my best friend Aaron?? He made a movie called "The Collar". All done independently, but he's trying to sell it to HBO. It's about an auto plant, taken loosely from his experience (and alot of our friends, including my husband Mike) at the Mitsubishi plant here in Normal. Below is the clip! It was really well done, and I'm so proud of him. If you get a chance, please go to the My Space link and leave a comment if you think it would be a good series!!


The Collar Trailer





My space link......

3 comments:

Debi said...

Whoa, Stephanie, that does look good! Really, really good!

Ana S. said...

That IS really well done! You have a talented friend.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Wow, that looks really well done. Your friend deserves congrats. I hope he does sell it and I wish him all the best.