Now that it's all over, I'm sad. I love Halloween. And we had a beautiful one!! We had a spell of cold last week where it was in the 30's. But Halloween night it was in the upper 60's. The girlie's had a ball....and hauled home enough candy to last until the next millennium!!
But what is really sad to me is the end of the RIP III Reading Challenge. I love reading about things that go bump in the night. The eerie, the spooky, the gloomy and the Gothic....those are the types of books that have been my favorites since Jr. high. This year alone I have read lots of paranormal. Way more than I usually do. The only downside is that most of the paranormal books I have read are parts of a series, and now I have committed myself to actually finishing the series!!
For the challenge, I read 9 Books, thus completing my choice of Peril the First (and then some!)
- Vampyres of Hollywood by Adrienne Barbeau and Micheal Scott
- The Bleeding Dusk: Book 3 of the Gardella Vampire Series by Colleen Gleason
- Untamed: A House of Night Novel by PC Cast and Kristin Cast
- When Twilight Burns: Book 4 of the Gardella Vampire Series by Colleen Gleason
- Glass Houses: The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine
- Dead Girls' Dance: The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine
- Touch the Dark by Karen Chance
- Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
- And finally, The Sisters of Misery by Megan Kelley Hall (with a review pending).
I honestly loved each of the books I read. All were really good. Chalk up another fantastic Challenge for Carl!! Many Thanks to you for hosting my favorite challenge again this year!! I'm already compiling a list for RIP IV!
Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!!