Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007 TBR Challenge


Well...it looks like I've done it! I signed up for the 2007 TBR challenge on Yahoo. Here's the link if you are interested: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tbr_challenge/. I added a link for my New blog and I added a file for my 2007 list. 6 of these I'm buddy reading with Kelly, and the others have been sitting on my shelves for awhile. So....here's my list:
  1. January - Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood
  2. February - The Crimson Petal and the White by Michael Faber
  3. March - Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner
  4. April - American Gods by Neil Gaiman
  5. May - I am Charlotte Simmons by Tom Wolfe
  6. June - Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  7. July - Out by Natsuo Kirino
  8. August - Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  9. September - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
  10. October - The Dante Club by Michael Pearl
  11. November - Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
  12. December - Possession by A. S. Byatt

Pretty eclectic group of books, if I do say so myself. Time to get motivated and get some reading done!!

Later!

2 comments:

Kailana said...

Speaking of buddy reads, I am about to email you about The Crimson Petal and the White! I want to get started on it.

Julia said...

I do hope you try Outlander by Diana Gabaldon! I love her work. I know many were scared by the thick books and the too long detailed but IMO they're worthy read :)

You will have to let me know how you like it :)