Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A New Challenge for EVERYONE!


Carl, at Stainless Steel Droppings, our FABULOUS host of the Once Upon a Time challenge, has come up with a new idea for a challenge. It's the 10:4 challenge.



The objective: Lose 10 pounds in 4 months

The Time Frame: May 1st through Sept. 1st
Who can join: EVERYONE!!


Seems like we can all use a little help from our friends. Maybe this will be a good nudge!! I'm in (and I want to lose a little more than 10!!) My first goal is to start drinking more water! My biggest vice these days is Diet Pepsi! I can drink 4 or 5 of the 20 oz bottles a day!!! Not only is it probably eating away at my stomach, but it's starting to get expensive. So today, I'm drinking water at work. Limiting myself to 1 a day. (Yeah...we'll see how long this lasts!)
Later!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!

I dropped over 50 lbs. in a year. If I can do it, anyone can!

Unknown said...

what a great idea!

Thanks for signing up for the scavenger hunt..We have had some great finds so far and if you havent started, there is time to catch up!!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it! I broke myself from a 4 a day Coke (Coca-Cola;-) habit about 5 years ago. I started with caffiene free and worked my way to water. Now I only drink water and tea and occassional coffee. I love the Lipton Diet Citrus Green Tea.