Well....I'm speechless. And Lord knows THAT doesn't happen very often!! But Amy at The Sleepy Reader just nominated me (as well as Kim at All Things Bookish and Kookiejar at A Fraternity of Dreamers - 2 of my favorite blogs!) for a Thinking Blogger Award. See...here's the deal. I started this blog for me. To review some books and vent when I had no other source. I guess I honestly didn't think OTHER people would actually want to read it. Well....a HUGE Thank you to Amy!! I'm honored that you do read my blog and thought enough of it to nominate.
So here are the rules:
1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to that post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display your "Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote.
After thinking about this last night, here are the 5 blogs that I am nominating for a Thinking Blogger Award of their own (and in no particular order)
- Kelly at Kailana's Written World - a place to go for EXCELLENT reviews from a voracious reader!! (Actually Kelly's blog is the one that "inspired" me to start my own!)
- Bonnie at Greening the Blue Planet - a wonderful site to go to see one woman's quest at saving the planet!! Bonnie also has a book blog that I read daily too!
- Chris at Book-A-Rama - another great site for all things book and literary related. Chris has some great reviews that really make a person think!
- Shelly Kneupper Tucker at This Eclectic Life - This is one of my favorite blogs to read daily. She talks about life, love, and all things Texas! Definitely one to check out!
- Paul at Backcountry Musings - another place for book reviews that are intelligent and always make me think, from a person who's opinion I trust.
Well....that's it. Be sure to check out all my Thinking Blogger Nominees!!