This morning was the first day of the big library sale in Bloomington. The girls and I headed over this morning after breakfast and kind of went nuts!! They are going to be as bad as I am!! All in all, it was a pretty good day for the Toland girls! The little ones ended up with 27 books of their own, including some classics, like The Incredible Journey, Are you There God? It's Me, Margaret, and Freddie the Hamster. Me? Well, I ended up with 21, which I'll list in a minute.
When we pulled up to the house, there was a package in the door. And I was so excited!! I just got the new ARC from Penguin. It is Dracula The Un-Dead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt!! This is the sequel to the ORIGINAL Dracula by an actual member of the Stoker family (or so the story goes!) I can not WAIT to dig into this one!
And here is a list of our booksale finds:
- Bloodstone by Nate Kenyon
- Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult
- Witch Child by Celia Rees
- Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
- Crystal Rain by Tobias Buckell
- Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
- Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
- Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen
- The Well of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde
- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
- Dead Over Heels by Charlaine Harris
- The Cadaver's Ball by Charles Atkins
- I, Strahd: The Memoirs of a Vampire by P.N. Elrod
- A Killing Frost by John Marsden
- Minion by L.A. Banks
- Ever World Books 1 & 2 by K.A. Applegate
- The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud (Books 1, 2, and 3)
- Fly By Night by Frances Hardinge
How's that for a Friday Haul??
What's new on YOUR bookshelf this week??