Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Hissy Fit Worked!!

Don't ever let anyone tell you a temper tantrum is a bad thing!! 9 days for my computer turned into 3!! I am back up and running. Better than ever. New anti-virus software has been downloaded, and for now, all is well!!

Was going to post a couple of book reviews (or to be specific, a couple of Graphic Novel reviews). But those can wait. To all of you here in the US, have a peaceful and safe 4th of July!! Actually, I hope everyone has a wonderful day, whether you are celebrating the holiday or not.

Happy 4th of July!!! PEACE!!!





8 comments:

DesLily said...

Happy 4th back atcha!

Susan said...

Hurray for hissy fits, even better that you're back on the computer!!! Enjoy your fourth of July :-D !!

Ana S. said...

yay, I'm glad you have your 'puter back :D I hope you're having a great weekend.

Debi said...

Hope you and the gang had a wonderful weekend, Stephanie!!!!

And I'm so glad computer problems are solved.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Woohoo! Glad everything worked out for the computer. Hope you had a wonderful 4th with your family.

Tif Sweeney said...

Yeah!!! Hope you had a very fun (and computer worry-free) 4th!!

Kailana said...

Glad your hissy fit worked! lol

Serena said...

Don't you just love the satisfaction a good hissy fit can bring!